IS LEASING A MOTORCYCLE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU?
- June 7, 2021
THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS TO LEASING :
- LOW OR NO MONEY DOWN
- LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- 95% APPROVAL OF ALL APPLICANTS, REGARDLESS OF CREDIT SCORE
- MORE BIKE FOR YOUR BUCK
- NO MILEAGE RESTRICTIONS
(motorcycle may have up to 50,000 miles or less at the time of signing.)
- UPGRADE TO A NEW MODEL EVERY FEW YEARS
- SMARTER ALTERNATIVE TO LONG TERM FINANCING
- NO NEGATIVE EQUITY
- IMPROVED CREDIT SCORE
(by making consistent payments, leasing can be a great way to improve your credit score.)
- TRADE-IN AT ANY TIME DURING THE LEASE.
- PURCHASE AT ANY TIME DURING THE LEASE.
END OF LEASE OPTIONS :
TRADE-IN; PURCHASE; RETURN IT BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP AND “WALK AWAY”;
– OR –
EXTEND THE ORIGINAL LEASE (offer available depending on payment history.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :
- What if I move to another state or tax jurisdiction?
Changing taxing jurisdictions like city, county or state can alter your monthly lease payment. For this reason and more, it’s necessary for you to contact your leasing company.
- Who is responsible for paying property taxes on my leased motorcycle?
Property tax and other government-imposed fees such as parking tickets, toll fees, registration fees, excise tax, etc. are the responsibility of the Lessee.
- What is a disposition fee, and can it be waived?
In accordance with your lease agreement, a disposition fee is charged at the end of your lease if you do not purchase the motorcycle. This fee cannot be waived.
- What is excess wear and tear?
When you signed your lease agreement, you agreed to maintain the motorcycle in accordance with the requirements set by the manufacturer.
- Can I take my leased motorcycle out of the United States?
No. The motorcycle cannot be taken outside of the U.S. for any reason.
- Can I sub-lease the motorcycle?
At no time during the lease can you sub-lease to another individual. The only person(s) allowed to ride the motorcycle are the person(s) that signed the lease agreement.
- If I want to purchase the motorcycle; what price will I pay and what is the process?
You can purchase the motorcycle at any time during the lease. The purchase price includes a purchase option fee, any remaining lease payments, late charges, and any fees, sales tax not already included, or taxes imposed by the transaction.
- What upgrades and/or changes can I make to the motorcycle?
You may accessorize the motorcycle. You have the option to remove the added hardware before you return at termination or end of lease.
- You CANNOT paint the motorcycle.
- Do I need to maintain insurance on the motorcycle?
You are required to maintain insurance on the motorcycle at all times during the lease agreement. The limits are as REQUIRED BY YOUR LEASING COMPANY.